Order or change water/sewer utility service

Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 September 2013 15:13


Changes to existing utility accounts must be received by the finance department in writing from the owner or property manager. To make changes to existing service (turn on/off) submit a utility billing change order form .

New owners must apply for utility service by completing a two-page utility billing new service order form.

A signature is required. Faxes will be accepted.

Please print, complete, sign and mail the appropriate form to:

City Hall Finance Department

325 SE Paradise St.

Pullman, WA 99163

For faster service, submit by fax to (509) 334-2751 OR bring form in person to the finance department on the main floor above parking garage at the west end of the building between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (closed holidays.)