How to give

Last Updated on Wednesday, 01 February 2017 14:05


According to RCW 35.21.100,  cities have the authority to accept and use donated money or property. Cash gifts to the city of Pullman, in any amount, are welcome. By Pullman City Code 4.05, donations of $20,000 or more are accepted by ordinance by the city council.

To facilitate giving in any amount, you may donate undesignated monies to the general fund for any government need, designate your gift for a particular department, or a specify a restricted use. 

Prior to offering a non-cash donation, you may want to discuss your intentions with the mayor or city supervisor.

You may also contribute through the Inland Northwest Community Foundation and indicate that you would like your donation to be for city of Pullman projects.