A-to-Z Helpful Links

Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 October 2019 14:30


A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z


About Pullman
About Your Library
Administration Dept.
Access Washington (state government Web portal)
Agendas: city council
Agendas: city boards, commissionions, committees Select from left-hand column of target page
Airport Board
Ambulance Billing
Ambulance or other city bill, online payment
Application for Vacancy on Board, Commission or Committee

Apply for:

Arts Commission
Audits, city
Automated Payments
Automated phone number for city of Pullman: 509-334-4555

Back to Top


Banquet permit to serve liquor

Better Business Bureau for eastern Washington


Birth certificate, marriage, death or divorce certificate (Washington)
Board of Adjustment
Boards: Select from left-hand column of target page
Building Inspections
Building permit
Burned out street light (report non-emergency)
Bus passes/tokens for Pullman Transit or Dial-A-Ride


Back to Top


Call before you dig: Underground Utility Lines, 1-800-424-5555
Cemetery Committee

Cemetery Search


Civil Service Commission
Commissions: Select from left-hand column of target page
Committees: Select from left-hand column of target page
Community Update - city pages
Comprehensive Plan
Consumer Confidence Water Report


Court Clerk, call 509-332-2065
Crime Prevention

Back to top


Demolition permit
Department Heads
District Court, call 509-332-2065
Dog bite, report 509-332-2521
Donate to the city
Downloadable Audio & eBooks
Downtown Parking Map Select from left-hand column of target page
Driver License (Washington)

Back to top


Elected Officials
Elected Officials' Biographies


Back to top


Feedback about city services

Finance Dept.

Fire Dept.

Food Handler Permit (Washington)
Friends of Neill Public Library

Back to top


Garbage and recycling

Gas and electricity hookup
Gift and Donations to the city
Government Calendar
Grading permit
Grave, locate in a Pullman cemetery
Greening of Pullman

Back to top


Historic Preservation Commission
History of Pullman
History of Sister City Relationship
Housing discrimination (See Pullman City Code 15.04.110)
Housing Resources
How to Apply for Job Openings
Human Resources Dept.
Human Rights Information

Back to top


Interlocal Agreements
IT Academy
Itinerant Vendor permit

Back to top

J - K

Job Openings within Pullman city government

Back to top


Law Enforcement Info for Citizens
Lawson Gardens Committee

Learn about:

LEOFF Disability Board




Lodging Tax Advisory Committee

Back to top


M&O Online Bids, view. Select from left-hand column of target page.
Maintenance & Operations (M&O)
Marriage license
Mayor's Biography
Mechanical permit
Meeting Accessibility
Meeting Schedule
Metropolitan Park District
Minutes: city council
Minutes: city boards, commissionions, committees Select from left-hand column of target page
Mission Statement
Municipal Code (See City Code)

Back to top


Neill Public Library
Neill Public Library Board of Trustees
New Library Items
Noise variance
Non-emergency dispatch of police, parking, or animal control 509-332-2521

Back to top


Online Auction Items, view
Online payments for ambulance, utilities and other city bills
Overgrown vegetation blocking pedestrian clearance, call 509-338-3300

Back to top

P - Q

Palouse Area Book Clubs
Palouse Basin Aquifer Committee
Palouse Resource Guide
Parking ticket, online payment, or at Pullman Police Department, 260 SE Kamiaken
Parking complaint, call 509-332-2521

Parks and Recreation


Petwaste Management
Phase II Municipal Stormwater Permit
Planning Applications/Brochures/Maps
Planning Dept.
Planning Department Newsletters
Plumbing permit


Pothole (report non-emergency)
Preliminary Budgets

Protective life and safety inspection of a rental dwelling
Provide Feedback about city services
Public Records Requests:

Public Works Dept.
Public Works Facts & Statistics
Public Works Governing Policies
Pullman History
Pullman Transit
Pullman Video Tour
Pullman Vision 2020
Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport

Back to top







Residential Rental Unit Registration
Revised Code of Washington (RCWs)
Riding Pullman Transit
RV Park

Back to top


Send E-Mail  to Mayor and Council
Send E-Mail to the Mayor
Senior Center/Active Adults
SEWEDA Southeast Washington Economic Development Association
Sewer backup (report non-emergency)
Sewer or water emergency, evening or weekend call 911
Sign permit
Sister City History
Snow and Ice Control Program
Special Event Application
Staff Directory
Statistics, city
Storm drain problem (report non-emergency)
Storm drain emergency, evening or weekend call 911
Stormwater Services Division:

Street light, burned out (report non-emergency)
Street sign needing repair (report non-emergency)
Street sign emergency, evening or weekend call 911
Street use permit


Back to top


Taxicab Owner or Operator License
Tickets or fines, pay at Whitman County District Court. Call 509-332-2065.
Toilet rebate or call 509-338-3204
Tourism info - The Lay of the Land
Traffic control signal (report non-emergency)
Traffic control signal outage, evenings and weekends call 509-332-2521
Traffic signage (report non-emergency)
Transit Dept:

Back to top


Urban Wildland Fire Prevention
Underground Utility Lines, call 1-800-424-5555 (call before you dig)
Utility Billing

Back to top


Video Tour of the Pullman community displayed on far-right side of homepage
View M&O Online Bids Select from left-hand column of target page
View Online Auction Items
Vehicle or vessel licensing: 1195 SE Bishop Blvd, Suite #3, call (509) 334-3648
Visitor information (Chamber of Commerce)
Volunteer Firefighters Relief & Pension Board
Voter registration: Whitman County Auditor in Colfax or come to Pullman city hall

Back to top


Ward Map With Precincts - OFFICIAL
Washington Administrative Code (WACs)
Washington driver license

Washington food handler permit
Washington State Human Rights Commission
Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission
Water report (annual)
Water/Sewer utility billing new service form
Water Conservation Tips
Water leak (report non-emergency)
Water leak emergency, evening or weekend call 911
Water quality issues (report non-emergency)
Water quality emergency, evening or weekend call 911
Water/sewer/stormwater utility bill, online payment
Welcome to Pullman (code summary)
Where's My Bus?

Whitman County District Court (Pullman City Hall office), call 509-332-2065

Back to top

X - Y - Z

Xeriscape Plantings

Back to top